- System Requirements
Feature-Rich DirectX® 10 Gaming and HD Video for Windows Vista™
|The ATI Radeon™ HD 2400 is a feature-rich upgrade from integrated graphics for an immersive experience with DirectX® 10 gaming and HD video. Connect to big-screen TVs with HDMI and built-in 5.1 surround sound audio to enjoy Blu-ray™ and HD DVD movies. ATI Catalyst™ graphics configuration software is designed for quick setup and stable operation with Windows Vista™.
- Product Features
- Hardware based H.264/VC-1 decoding of Blu-ray™ and HD DVDs
- HDMI with 5.1 surround sound audio
- DirectX® 10 support
- Up to twice the performance of integrated graphics
HD Gaming with DirectX® 10
Enjoy a dramatic high-definition gaming experience with Windows Vista at up to twice the performance of integrated graphics. Enhance your game play and experience sharper images, more textures, and the improved lighting effects that create lifelike interactivity and immersive realism enabled by DirectX 10 support.
Call of Juarez using
Call of Juarez using
ATI Avivo™ HD Video & Media
Combine advanced HD video processing with cool, quiet, and energy efficient operation that will delight a home theater enthusiast. ATI Avivo™ HD technology provides hardware based H.264/VC-1 decoding of Blu-ray and HD DVD movies and built-in 5.1 surround audio designed for an easy HDMI connection to big-screen TVs.
Certified for Windows Vista™
Enhance the stunning Windows Aero™ user interface with a powerful performance upgrade from integrated graphics. ATI Catalyst graphics management software is Certified for Windows Vista and designed for quick and easy setup of graphics, video, and multiple displays.
|Memory||512 / 256 Mb|
|Memory Bus||128 / 64 bit|
|CPU Bus||PCI Expressx16|
|HDMI Support||HDMI 1.2 (optional)|
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 450 Watt or greater power supply with 75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express® power connector recommended (550 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for dual ATI CrossFireX™)
- Certified power supplies are recommended
- 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires an optical drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires a Blu-ray / HD DVD drive
- For a complete ATI CrossFireX™ system, additional ATI Radeon™ HD 3800 series graphics card(s), an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per board (included) are required