- System Requirements
Force3D™ Radeon™ HD 5770 & 5750 Cut Above the Rest!
Force3D™ launch the Force3D™ Radeon HD 5770 & Radeon HD 5750 with complete DirectX 11 support and the world’s most advanced graphics, display and memory technologies. Now, more people than ever can experience real innovation in DirectX® 11 gaming with ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series graphics processors. Loaded with advanced technology, these GPUs have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay.
With Force3D™ Radeon HD5770 and Radeon HD 5750 gamers can get a truly immersive entertainment (gaming and video) experience and help boost productivity (home and office) with ATI Eyefinity Technology, extreme multi-monitor support. Enhance your everyday computing experience and get more than just gaming performance out of your graphics processor with incredible performance for the latest and greatest PC games at the high resolutions and maximum settings.
|Graphic Processor||ATI Radeon® HD5750|
|GPU Clock||700 Mhz|
|Memory data rate||4.6Gbps|
|Memory data width||128 bit|
|CPU Bus||PCI Express x16 Rev 2.0|
|Max. Board Power||86W|
|Idel Board Power||16W|
Force3D™ Radeon HD 5700 System Requirements
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500 Watt or greater power supply with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors recommended (600 Watt and four 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode)
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
- For an ATI CrossFireX™ system, a second ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card (not included) are required